SMI Training Centre
SMI Training Centre organises technical training courses, to teach the participants how to the use all functions of SMI machines they run.
Courses are held in main foreign languages by "senior" engineers with the support of latest technologies.
The strength points of SMI training courses are:
- proven mix of theory-practice training activity, which allows to experience on the machine what learnt in the training room
- diversified training programmes according to each machine model, number of participants, level of discussion and days available
- skilled trainers with proven mechanical and electronic background, capable of preparing participants to use the full potential of the machine they operate
- specific courses for: line operators, maintenance engineers, mechanics, electric and electronic engineers, production managers
- training courses in the main foreign languages to a maximum of 6 people, to allow adequate and deep learning of the topics dealt with
- attendance certificate issued at the end of the course
- possibility to arrange training programmes at the client's factory.